The tone of this Blog will be decidedly Conservative in nature. It will present a Pro-Life or Anti-Choice stance, a Pro-Women or Anti-Feminist position, and a Pro-Family Values or Anti-Homosexual Agenda slant., and a Pro-Abstinence or Anti-Safe-Sex doctrine.
It's not that I'm against Choice. I'm not. As long as the Choice is for Life. I
t's not that I am against women. It's that I am against things that hurt women, like abortion. Unfortunately, a hard-core feminist has been indoctrinated into thinking that the sole focus of her femininity has got to be her right to chose to kill her baby. No other issue is as important as that one to her. Her right to kill her baby defines her.
It's not that I am a Homophope or gay-basher or anti-gay. I'm not. I am simply against the NEA or government telling me that that behavior is normal and has to be accepted as such. It is not normal behavior and it should not be portrayed as such or taught in our schools as "normal." It is simply abnormal. Homosexuals can not reproduce. It is un-natural, that is another term for abnormal. Homosexuals have as many rights as I do. Promoting them to a special protected class is unacceptable.
Almost everyone can tell me the name of the gay college student who was killed in a violent "hate crime" in Wyoming, right? (More on "Hate Crimes" later.)
Can anyone tell me the name of the little 13 year old boy who was kidnapped, duct-taped to a mattress, then, tortured and raped to death by two homosexuals in, I think it was Arkansas?
Anyone? Anyone?
Probably not. This is an example of the liberal media bias. Homosexual groups hated the fact that one of the news wires ran this story and it has almost been buried. In the mean time, I have to watch a homosexual population on TV which is about 300% larger than in real life.
It's not that I'm against Choice. I'm not. As long as the Choice is for Life. I
t's not that I am against women. It's that I am against things that hurt women, like abortion. Unfortunately, a hard-core feminist has been indoctrinated into thinking that the sole focus of her femininity has got to be her right to chose to kill her baby. No other issue is as important as that one to her. Her right to kill her baby defines her.
It's not that I am a Homophope or gay-basher or anti-gay. I'm not. I am simply against the NEA or government telling me that that behavior is normal and has to be accepted as such. It is not normal behavior and it should not be portrayed as such or taught in our schools as "normal." It is simply abnormal. Homosexuals can not reproduce. It is un-natural, that is another term for abnormal. Homosexuals have as many rights as I do. Promoting them to a special protected class is unacceptable.
Almost everyone can tell me the name of the gay college student who was killed in a violent "hate crime" in Wyoming, right? (More on "Hate Crimes" later.)
Can anyone tell me the name of the little 13 year old boy who was kidnapped, duct-taped to a mattress, then, tortured and raped to death by two homosexuals in, I think it was Arkansas?
Anyone? Anyone?
Probably not. This is an example of the liberal media bias. Homosexual groups hated the fact that one of the news wires ran this story and it has almost been buried. In the mean time, I have to watch a homosexual population on TV which is about 300% larger than in real life.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home