Wednesday, August 01, 2001

While I was driving to work this morning, I was thinking about the NEA and their agenda to indoctrinate public school children into accepting homosexuality as normal and teaching them all about the "facts" of the Theory of Evolution. I got to thinking, boy, I hope they don't try teaching those ideas on the same day. I mean, really, how are you going to explain how "normal" homosexuals evolve? Either you are going to have to say that homosexuality is a "mutation" (or abnormality, ie, abnormal) or you are going to have to ditch the theory of evolution. You simply can not argue both sides at the same time. The 2 views contradict each other. One of them has to go. Ironically, from a Right-Wing Conservative Christian position it makes perfect sense. Evolution is just a theory. The peppered moths we all grew up with were glued to the tree because those moths don't land on the trunks of those trees. At best, those moths were an example of how a species can change, but not evolve. Did a new kind of moth evolve? No. Just a darker version of the same moth. In that same vein, homosexuality is an abnormal behavior. If it were not, they would be able to pro-create. The fact that 2 homosexuals can have strong feelings both emotionally and physically towards each other, does not in and of itself make it "normal". The most frightening thing about all of this is that the NEA has so much power. I was taught that Evolution is the only way to think. To accept any other view was just sheer stupidity. I saw the pictures of the moths. I believed everything I was told. I believed that I was being shown a picture of Evolution.In the same respect, if I let my boys go to a public school, they will be shown the same moths, 30 years after I was. Then they will be taught that we need to embrace homosexuality as an acceptable alternative lifestyle. If I chose to teach them otherwise, they will be labled 'homo-phobes" "gay-bashers" "haters", etc. Everybody is a victim in the new Cult of Victimology. Poor homos. Poor lesbians. Poor homeless. Poor pregnant girls wanting abortions. Boo-Hoo. If anyone can tell me how gays evolve, I'll change my views. In the meantime, they are both going to be taught as abnormal and wrong in my house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home