I got a question for you.
Does anyone use or familiar with BellSouth Internet Services?
I would appreciate any comments no matter how meager they may be regarding their overall service or ease of use. Any comment at all. Just looking for a comment here, folks. Feel free to throw your 2 cents in there. BellSouth. Opine please. Come on now, don't be shy. Gimme just a "Thumbs up" or a "Thumbs down." C'mon, give daddy a little sugar.
BellSouth. Use them or no?
Does anyone use or familiar with BellSouth Internet Services?
I would appreciate any comments no matter how meager they may be regarding their overall service or ease of use. Any comment at all. Just looking for a comment here, folks. Feel free to throw your 2 cents in there. BellSouth. Opine please. Come on now, don't be shy. Gimme just a "Thumbs up" or a "Thumbs down." C'mon, give daddy a little sugar.
BellSouth. Use them or no?
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home