My goofball wife is absolutely convinced that the Moon is actually bigger as it comes up over the horizon. She is 100% committed to the idea that it somehow adopts some sponge-form elasticity that allows it to increase and decrease in size as it moves through the sky. Her proof of this is demonstrated by saying "Just look at it. It's HUGE right now. Later, it will be smaller. DUH!" The 'duh' is added with emphasis on her part to put a fine point on her obvious metal superiority in the field of both astronomy and physics.
To squash her hopes of replacing Stephen Hawking, I offer this.
I still love her. Now, if I can just convince Nick that it's made of Swiss and not Mozzerella.
To squash her hopes of replacing Stephen Hawking, I offer this.
I still love her. Now, if I can just convince Nick that it's made of Swiss and not Mozzerella.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home