The fact that my tax dollars go to fund this man and help spread his biased bullshit opinions on the publicly funded airways (PBS), makes me want to choke on my own scrotum.
It sickens me that what was supposed to be a Public venue has become a Liberal Only venue. Listen to NPR for more than 2 minutes to hear what I mean. I can't stomach it. I was in our Liberal-as-all-shit Marketing Director's office last night going over a project. She, of course, had NPR on softly in the background. "Intelligent Talk" my ass. Nina Totenberg gave the obit of a "pioneer queen", a man who wore womens clothes in the late 60's, started some riots, blah, blah, blah. All delivered in the trademark decrescendo NPR-speak. Nina kept referring to this man as "she." I finally yelled, "HE was a MAN in a dress. That doesn't make him a SHE anymore than sticking a carrot up his ass makes him a SALAD! AAAARRRGGGHHHHH!!!!"
About 5 years ago I sent NPR a check for $100. They have since spent about $200 in postage trying to get more money out of me, despite the fact that I wrote them a letter asking them to stop, and telling them that they will never get another dime out of me until the publicly apologize for giving convicted murderer Mumia Abu-Jamal a microphone. God, I hate NPR.
It sickens me that what was supposed to be a Public venue has become a Liberal Only venue. Listen to NPR for more than 2 minutes to hear what I mean. I can't stomach it. I was in our Liberal-as-all-shit Marketing Director's office last night going over a project. She, of course, had NPR on softly in the background. "Intelligent Talk" my ass. Nina Totenberg gave the obit of a "pioneer queen", a man who wore womens clothes in the late 60's, started some riots, blah, blah, blah. All delivered in the trademark decrescendo NPR-speak. Nina kept referring to this man as "she." I finally yelled, "HE was a MAN in a dress. That doesn't make him a SHE anymore than sticking a carrot up his ass makes him a SALAD! AAAARRRGGGHHHHH!!!!"
About 5 years ago I sent NPR a check for $100. They have since spent about $200 in postage trying to get more money out of me, despite the fact that I wrote them a letter asking them to stop, and telling them that they will never get another dime out of me until the publicly apologize for giving convicted murderer Mumia Abu-Jamal a microphone. God, I hate NPR.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home