I, Conservative.
God ~ Politics ~ Fly-fishing
Tuesday, March 26, 2002
I swear, if I had it to do all over again, I would major in linguisitics. I'm so happy to see that I am not alone in my
peeves and fetishes.
posted by m at
7:01 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Previous Posts
It's been said by a feminist accquaintence that "m...
Like there was any doubt to this....... Who's You...
Since time is scarce today, I wanted to take just ...
Although Hoopty and I probably disagree on most ev...
Due to popular demand, I've decided to come up wit...
In a brazen attempt to alienate and divide, I offe...
President Bush came to town today. St. Charles Cou...
Oh, just to clarify: We still wear deodorant. Just...
I finally watched The Osbournes. Oh. My. God. How ...
I swear, I am so turning into my father. He's been...
Behold.
The power of cheese.
Gotta have more cowbell!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home