I swear, I am so turning into my father. He's been dead for 10 years this May, but that's not stopping me. I find myself doing things that he did. Like today in the shower, I was soaping up, reached for the shampoo. My wife had taken it out of the shower over to the tub. I didn't feel like doing the cold, naked wet guy trot across the bathroom. I had a bar of soap in my hand. Soaped up the hair. "Hmmmm. Lathery." Rinsed, no repeat. Clean hair. I'm standing there debating with myself if I should still buy shampoo or do what my dad did and just wash the hair with a damn bar of soap. So far the soap is winning. I've got a huge head with what might be considered a long crew cut. I'm not winning any beauty contests. I'm happily married. I have no one I need to impress. So, either I wash my hair with a bar of Dial or Lever 2000, or I start washing my ass with Pert. Either way, I'm narrowing down my personal hygiene products. (We both quit anti-perspirant over 2 years ago. We just aren't stinky people.)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home