The Top Ten Reasons I haven't seen the new "Star Wars" movie yet:
10. I saw the first one.
9. Didn't see the second, third or fourth ones.
8. I don't live in my mom's basement.
7. Yoda is a muppet, not a real living being.
6. Actually, I tried to watch "Empire" and "Jedi" but fell asleep within 10 minutes.
5. I'm not a geek.
4. I'm not a homo.
3. I'm not 12.
2. I have a problem with space movies that have sound in outer space. Can't happen. You lost me right there.
And, the Number One reason I haven't seen the new "Star Wars" movie yet..........
I'm not a fucking loser!
10. I saw the first one.
9. Didn't see the second, third or fourth ones.
8. I don't live in my mom's basement.
7. Yoda is a muppet, not a real living being.
6. Actually, I tried to watch "Empire" and "Jedi" but fell asleep within 10 minutes.
5. I'm not a geek.
4. I'm not a homo.
3. I'm not 12.
2. I have a problem with space movies that have sound in outer space. Can't happen. You lost me right there.
And, the Number One reason I haven't seen the new "Star Wars" movie yet..........
I'm not a fucking loser!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home