I, Conservative.
God ~ Politics ~ Fly-fishing
Thursday, April 25, 2002
As much as I hate to play the role of the victim, I offer this
tidbit of discrimination
today.
posted by m at
10:13 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Previous Posts
By request and because I promised, I'll start with...
So it's "Bring your daughter to work Day" today. I...
Chicks. I dig 'em. I like lookin' at them. I like ...
It looks like stem cells have become the Pro-Choi...
Taking clergy hostage at gunpoint in a church is a...
Short on time and ideas today. With that in mind, ...
Rebate checks, lower marginal tax rates, and incre...
Bought a house on Sunday. Been too busy to log my ...
Every now and then, I come across a pro-abortion z...
Want a good laugh? Check out the "Green Party" Pla...
Behold.
The power of cheese.
Gotta have more cowbell!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home