I, Conservative.
God ~ Politics ~ Fly-fishing
Thursday, June 20, 2002
I haven't beat either of these 2 drums lately. Luckily I can do both at the same time: Liberal Media bias regarding abortion?
You decide.
posted by m at
9:32 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Previous Posts
Two Arabs boarded a flight out of New York . One ...
Not that I'm psychic or anything, but.......... th...
Thanks, Hadj. I needed a good laugh and when I saw...
It seems as if most moronic Liberal fuck-wads have...
I'm not exactly sure why it started, but the fact ...
Whenever I'm having a so-so or less than so-so day...
The Top Ten Reasons I haven't seen the new "Star W...
In the film Titanic the character Rose is shown gi...
Doing some cyber house cleaning before going to th...
I've got a cold kickin' my ass right now. I am so ...
Behold.
The power of cheese.
Gotta have more cowbell!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home