We've finally decided on the new house. We're going with the Iris Model. Here, take a tour. It's the second one down on that list. Click on the pencil drawing on the left. Go for the Virtual Tour. I love that option. I hate the display they are showing, though. Blech. We'll go with a light yellow with white probably on the exterior and decorate the inside in our usual mish-mash of Neo-Amish-IKEA-Pier-1-kitsch mottif. In other words, we have no taste and we're cheap.
That price is the base without any extra little personal touches like all hardwood, Berber upstairs, or the finished basement we want to have them do. I'm not too impressed with money or price tags, so I don't care if anyone knows what we're paying. Money quit impresssing a long time ago, so knock yourself out judging me either rich or poor. I just don't care. It's just a house. A place to live and to keep our crap. I really like the lot we're getting. It's at the end of a cul-de-sac so the boys can play out there and on one side is common ground with a pond so we will only have one neighbor and tons of mosquittos. Oh, and it backs to about a 100 foot wide strip of woods, too thin to be developed, too thick for peeping, and more mosquittos. Cool. We're pretty jazzed.
That price is the base without any extra little personal touches like all hardwood, Berber upstairs, or the finished basement we want to have them do. I'm not too impressed with money or price tags, so I don't care if anyone knows what we're paying. Money quit impresssing a long time ago, so knock yourself out judging me either rich or poor. I just don't care. It's just a house. A place to live and to keep our crap. I really like the lot we're getting. It's at the end of a cul-de-sac so the boys can play out there and on one side is common ground with a pond so we will only have one neighbor and tons of mosquittos. Oh, and it backs to about a 100 foot wide strip of woods, too thin to be developed, too thick for peeping, and more mosquittos. Cool. We're pretty jazzed.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home