A Tooth Fairy, to be exact. Nick, our 4-year old, lost his first tooth yesterday while the whole family was over. It had been wiggly for about 2 weeks, so Angela gave it a little tug and it popped out. He was giddy. He stuck it in a little tooth fairy pillow his Aunt had given him and couldn't wait to go to bed. Having only $20's, I had to run out to make change to get a five. I remembered that my cheap-ass Tooth Fairy gave me a freakin' quarter for my first few teeth. I did get a silver dollar for one, but still, he (or she) was a total tight wad cheapo when it came to me. I wasn't about to let my first born suffer that same indignation. Anyhow, when he woke up, he freaked out that the Tooth Fairy had come in and made the exchange and he didn't wake up. Shocking really, since as I snuck to his bed, I stepped on a Hot Wheel and had it impaled in my heel while I muffled my obscenities.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home