To settle a 15 year debate once and for all, I went to college with a guy named Leo (not his real name), who I called "Buddy Gunn". I got the name from a guy I went to High School with named, Buddy Gunn. However, since this seemed so strange a name, my credibility has long been suspect because I could never verify Buddy's existence. Until now.
If you have the time, go to www.classmates.com
Take the minute to register.
To verify the original Buddy Gunn's actual existence, go to Illinois, Olympia Fields, Rich Central, Class of 1985. (Although I was a 1984, thanks.)
Viola'. Buddy Gunn did live and walk among men.
.
And no, I did not hack into the site and make up Buddy, damnit! Although, if you press the issue, I will hack into yours and update the fact that your sex-re-assignment surgery was a success.
BUDDY GUNN LIVES!!!!
VIVA LA BUDDY GUNN!!
If you have the time, go to www.classmates.com
Take the minute to register.
To verify the original Buddy Gunn's actual existence, go to Illinois, Olympia Fields, Rich Central, Class of 1985. (Although I was a 1984, thanks.)
Viola'. Buddy Gunn did live and walk among men.
.
And no, I did not hack into the site and make up Buddy, damnit! Although, if you press the issue, I will hack into yours and update the fact that your sex-re-assignment surgery was a success.
BUDDY GUNN LIVES!!!!
VIVA LA BUDDY GUNN!!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home