Michael Moore. Remember this douche bag? His claim to fame is "Roger & Me." I've been seeing and hearing more and more out of this fat moronic prick in the last month and he's really getting on my nerves. More so than most liberal idiots. He just has a knack for pissing me off it seems. I've seen more and more reportedly former intelligent people quoting him and it just irks the shit outta me. So, I've found some interesting things about this fat-bastard. He claims to be just a "working class guy from Flint, Michigan." That happens to live in a $1.27 million condo in Manhattan. Sort of like Katie Couric is the typical gal-next-door. The good thing is, even some liberals, or "progressives" as they like to be called now, are getting sick of seeing his fat mug on the screen.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home